Taco Smoked Cream Cheese
This fun twist on smoked cream cheese is a great appetizer for any party!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 Tb cilantro chopped
- 1 Tb green onions chopped
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Generously season the outside of the cream cheese brick with taco seasoning and pat it in to thoroughly coat. Use a sharp knife to gently score the top of the brick with a diamond pattern. Place the cream cheese in a small cast iron skillet.
- Smoke for 2 hours at 225° over indirect heat.
- After removing from the grill, pour salsa over top and garnish with green onions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chip scoops.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 676mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 881IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg
Make sure you check out all our other favorite ways to fix smoked cream cheese!