Shrimp Cocktail Smoked Cream Cheese
If you love shrimp cocktail, you'll love this twist on smoked cream cheese!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tb cajun seasoning
- ½ c cocktail sauce
- 6 oz steamed shrimp chopped into pea-to-marble sized pieces
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- Thoroughly season the top, bottom, and all sides of the cream cheese brick with creole seasoning. Use a sharp knife to lightly score the top of the brick in a diamond pattern. Put the cream cheese in a small cast iron pan.
- Smoke for 2 hours at 225° over indirect heat.
- After removing from the grill, pour cocktail sauce over top and sprinkle shrimp pieces on top of that.
- Serve immediately with Ritz or Club crackers
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.004g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 812IU | Vitamin C: 0.01mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Make sure you check out all our other favorite ways to fix smoked cream cheese!
Leave a Comment