Cherry Cheesecake Smoked Cream Cheese
This dessert appetizer is perfect for any holiday party. Warm and sweet and delicious!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 TB cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup cherry pie filling warmed
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- Generously coat the outside of the cream cheese brick with cinnamon sugar. Use a sharp knife to score the top of the brick in a diamond pattern. Place the cream cheese in a small cast iron pan.
- Smoke for 2 hours at 225° over indirect heat.
- After removing from the grill, dump warmed cherry pie filling over top of the cream cheese.
- Serve immediately with vanilla wafers or graham crackers.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 441IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Make sure you check out all our other favorite ways to fix smoked cream cheese!